A fitting medicinal history and physical assessment are exceptionally fundamental in diagnosing
male sexual brokenness. Likewise, the doctor may perform certain essential tests to decide out
medicinal issues that may the reason for the brokenness. A presumption of a urologist, an
endocrinologist, a neurologist and sex specialist may be obliged focused around the
assessment made by the doctor.
A portion of the basic tests for diagnosing male sexual brokenness incorporate
(yet are not constrained to) :
- Testosterone levels
- Follicle-fortifying hormone (FSH) levels
- Luteinizing hormone (LH) levels
- Blood tests to preclude diabetes, thyroid issue, lipid issue, and so forth.
- Psychological assessment may be obliged to discount gloom, tension issue, and so on.
- Certain cases may oblige progressed tests, for example,
- Ultrasonography (USG/ ultrasound): To check the blood stream to the penis
- Dynamic implantation cavernosometry and cavernosography (DICC): A particular method that uses a color infused into the penis to check for any blood stream irregularities
- Nocturnal tumescence test: Almost all men experience numerous erections amid slumber without recalling that them.
- This test locates if the patient has had any erection during the evening amid slumber. In the event that it has been along these lines, the specialist can affirm that there is no physical reason to the erectile dysfunction but, it is all because of the frame of mind.