Your body smell can act as a natural aphrodisiac that can tempt your partner for instant sex. But if that pleasing smell gets converted into bad body odour, your partner could become a little unpleasant to say the least. Taking care of your personal hygiene is one of the most essential parts to ensure a healthy and happy sex life. Especially if your partner is concerned about personal cleanliness, you must take care that you don’t mess up with the hygiene issues. Here are some essentials things that you need to be careful about and create a greater comfort zone for your partner during intimacy.
- Take a Bath: No one would feel intimate if other partner smells bad or completely wet with sweat. So it is suggested that you should take a shower and feel fresh before you get going for a sex. With this feeling of freshness, you would feel more aroused and can perform the sexual act with better energy.
- Clean Up: Couples always want to enjoy oral sex as a foreplay act or during the sexual stint but if you have not washed your sexual organs properly then your partner could get put off and reluctant to give you the oral pleasure. Also, you must wash off your sexual organs properly before and after having sex for your own personal health.
- Get rid Of Brittle Hair: One tends to touch their partner all over their body while enjoying sexual acts and if they are too hairy on certain parts, it may put your partner off. So make sure you have shaved off brittle hair or at least trims them neatly and as results, your partner can enjoy to the fullest and give you maximum pleasure. Also, these body hair can make you look unkempt and can even come in way of your sexual pleasure and make it uneasy for you and your partner to enjoy.
- Keep your Hands Clean: You would often feel tempted to love your partner anywhere and at any point of time. But you must ensure that your hands and especially your nails are not dirty, as it may irritate your partner. The dirt tends to carry various germs, dust etc, which your partner would feel uncomfortable when you touch them. So it is not good to start foreplay right after eating something or when you have come from outside. Always wash your hands first, so that your partner feels nice when you softly touch them on cheeks, lips and other parts of the body.
- Keep away yourself from Bad Breath Problem: Before having sex, if your mouth is stinking then it can create a state of discomfort for your partner while kissing. So always brush your teeth after a meal and before you get into the bed. You can also get rid of this smell either by chewing a mint gum or by taking some mouth freshener that makes your breath fresh and pleasant.
So next time when you seek some romantic moments with your partner then make sure you have gone through all of these hygiene tips.
In case, if you have any query or concern related to any health related problems, you may directly associate to Hashmi Dawakhana, by just a click on hyperlink and get answers to all your questions. We will be happy to assist you.