Premature ejaculation is a phenomenon in which intercourse is reached earlier than desire. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual problem in men, in which men ejaculate earlier than expected during or before intercourse. The causes and symptoms of premature ejaculation are manifested in the inability to hold semen for a long time and prevent ejaculation. You need premature ejaculation treatment to stay in bed longer during intercourse, enjoy sexual pleasure, and eventually be able to bring back the glory of life by enjoying life, win back self-esteem and trust of your partner.
Manifestation of Premature Ejaculation Causes and Symptoms?
There are many consequences of not treating premature ejaculation. They include embarrassment for him and his partner, adverse effects on the relationship can ruin relationships, unwanted stress and anxiety of depression affecting work life. You will suffer from low self-esteem and lack of self-confidence. You may have difficulty in producing children. You may experience infertility and problems with sexual reproduction, having difficulty in having children, it is imperative to treat premature ejaculation timely and effectively by analyzing the root cause.
There are mainly 3 types of premature ejaculation causes and symptoms that one can experience during sexual activity or while having foreplay for intercourse and are as follows.
- Rapid ejaculation
- Premature climax
- Early ejaculation
Premature Ejaculation Causes:
- There are many causes of premature ejaculation, such as prolonged sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction. You may have performance anxiety or hormonal disorders and anomalies. Relationship disorders and stress due to professional issues can lead to premature ejaculation.
- Clinical reasons for having a certain health condition that can trigger premature ejaculation, such as certain types of thyroid problems, irregular neurotransmitter levels (an imbalance in brain chemicals), inflammation or infection in the prostate or urethra
- There may be psychological causes such as guilt and negative perceptions about the idea of sex, anxiety due to past sex experience, depression or genetic symptoms of premature ejaculation.
Premature Ejaculation Symptoms:
- If you reach orgasm or ejaculation less than a minute after arousal, you should try to hold off for longer. If you can’t stop ejaculation and you may soon ejaculate or lose an erection, and your partner feels that she doesn’t have enough time to enjoy sex with you, then you are suffering from premature ejaculation.
- You may be suffering from irregular occasional episodes of PE which are nothing to worry about. You may need treatment if it happens frequently or for a long time and it can be chronic.
- The major symptom of PE is the inability to delay ejaculation for more than a minute after penetration during intercourse, or sometimes reach orgasm within a minute of stimulation prior to penetration for intercourse. Rapid climax during masturbation may also indicate the existence of premature ejaculation in some.
- If you experience premature ejaculation at times and normal ejaculation at other times, a doctor may diagnose and treat natural variable premature ejaculation.
In case, if you have any query or concern related to any health related problems, you may directly associate to Hashmi Dawakhana, by just a click on hyperlink and get answers to all your questions. We will be happy to assist you.